Sunday, September 27, 2009

CRICKET BLOG

I really like Mitchells blog on Cricket. Anything to do with sports gets my attention even though I’m not a major fan of the game of Cricket, I think it’s an enjoyable game. I'm a big basketball fan as I have played the sport at a state level representing N.S.W twice. When talking about sports on a professional level I really appreciate the effort and discipline put into reaching the pros. Not to mention the skills that is attained from day to day mastering. As a basketball player I really know how much it would take if you were to be playing in the same league with big timer ballers like Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash and LeBron James, and I would have say its extremely tough. As far as Cricket goes I'm not really sure what it takes to get to the pro levels but I’m sure it is allot of hard work as I have friends that play the game and they train a lot to reach there dream goals. I'm aware of players, Brett Lee and Shane Warne and by the looks of it they really would have put the hard work in to get were they are today. To be honest I don’t know for sure what country really has the most talented Cricket players but I’m sure India has some of the best from what I’ve heard.

This blog is was a good read and taught me a lot about the game and history of Cricket.

http://mitchellkleemcricketwriter.blogspot.com/

www.cricketaustralia.com.au

2 comments: