Sunday, September 27, 2009

SOCCER BLOG

Wow this soccer blog is great. Soccer is a beautiful game and I really like watching the big world cup events and English premier league games. If I had to pick my favorite team I would have to go with Chelsea as I like Michael Ession but I really find those players to be gods of the game. As I said earlier in another blog entry of mine, I really appreciate the effort and determination put into the making of a professional athlete and I think Soccer is a major example of that especially those playing in England and Spain. I love the movie “Goal”. It’s a movie about a young soccer player’s life on and off the field. It’s just exiting to see how those multi-millionaires live when you’re not watching them perform on T.V. I really think these players get a bit too much money though like who needs 1-mill a week “David Beckham”, It’s just a bit ridiculous don’t you think but its good entertainment. I would really like to go watch one of those matches in England or Spain to see the atmosphere of the game. I’ve heard it can get real intense and even violent at times.
This blog was a fun read, as it took me through step by step of historical soccer matches. I really wish someone could do a basketball blog lol now that would be a really fun read and I would probably have a few corrections to make haha.


Good job







http://butterscotch117.blogspot.com/

www.footballaustralia.com.au

3 comments: